A Bit of HistoryIn 1979, Michael Maloney founded QLC Educational Services in Belleville, Ontario, Canada. Initially the Centre provided after-school tutorials either to enhance giftedness or to resolve learning difficulties. It continues to produce consistent academic gains for both children and adult learners through the use of three powerful technologies - Direct Instruction, Behaviour Management and Precision Teaching. Learn more about the QLC learning model.
It has always been Michael Maloney's philosophy that "if the student didn't learn, the teacher didn't teach." He has made it his personal mission to ensure that every one of his students succeeds. So far he has been an unqualified success.
Our services include:
- One to One tutoring for all ages
- After school tutoring for children in elementary and high school (and summer school too!)
- Daytime tutoring for students who are preparing for college or need help with their reading or math skills (including Pathways students)
- Reading, spelling and math curriculum for homeschoolers (for parents who to help their children learn at home)
- On-going training and consulting for educators who use our curriculum